- Workshop papers due: May 22, 2015 , Extended deadline: June 2, 2015
The workshop program is available here.
- Paul Richmond, "Resolving conflicts between multiple competing agents in parallel simulations"
- Gennaro Cordasco, Francesco Milone, Carmine Spagnuolo and Luca Vicidomini, "Exploiting D-MASON on Parallel Platforms: A Novel Communication Strategy"
- Rosario De Chiara, Ferdinando Picarella, Eugenio Sangianantoni, Paolo Servillo and Francesco Zurolo, "On the need of parallelism: a model for pedestrian simulations and its parallelization"
- Alban Rousset, Bénédicte Herrmann, Christophe Lang and Laurent Philippe, "A survey on parallel and distributed Multi-Agent Systems"
- Alessandro Pellegrini and Francesco Quaglia, "Programmability and Performance of Parallel ECS-based Simulation of Multi-Agent Exploration Models"
- Claudio Cioffi-Revilla, "Theoretical Analysis of Amdahl’s Law using the Nabladot Operator"
- Masatoshi Hanai, Anthony Ventresque, Kazuyuki Shudo and Toyotaro Suzumura, "Towards a Framework for Adaptive Resource Provisioning in Large-Scale Distributed Agent-based Simulation"
- Jonathan Ozik, Michael Wilde, Nicholson Collier and Macal Charles, "Adaptive Simulation with Repast Simphony and Swift"
We are ready to organize the second PADABS in Portugal! Preliminary CFP is available in the Repository